Plant Combinations: Finding the Right Mix
Dan Benarcik, Chanticleer
Learn more about Dan below.
—with Dan Benarcik, Chanticleer
THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 2024 @ 6PM EST*
Join us as we welcome back Dan Bencarcik, from Chanticleer. In this webinar, Dan will help us to:
- Learn to combine the right plants and find the right mix.
- Discover what makes great combinations in a garden setting.
- Explore plants, colors, textures, paving, hardscape, and even furniture to create a cohesive garden design.
*Unable to join us at that time? All registrants will receive access to the recording.Register Now
$20 Registration fee
HOW OUR WEBINARS ARE DIFFERENT (& BETTER!)
Our fireside chat format is different from other webinars in that we have the opportunity to interject questions and have conversations about the topics. In addition to your virtual front-row seat with well-known gardening experts, you'll get:
- The ability to submit your questions and comments in the Q&A
- Show notes emailed to you the day before so you can print them out and jot down your own notes in the margins
- After the event, you'll receive a follow-up email with updated show notes and a link to the webinar recording, along with a wrap-up of ideas and comments submitted by attendees. We call this the "wisdom of the crowd"—and these crowds are avid gardeners who always contribute great ideas. Click here for a sample follow-up newsletter from a past webinar.
Shade Gardening: Winning Plant Combinations & Design Ideas
Jenny Rose Carey Thursday, February 22, 2024 @ 6PM EST
- Be inspired by images of beautiful shade gardens in the U.S. and Britain
- Learn how to evaluate your shade type
- Understand the importance of fallen leaves in a healthy shade garden
- Explore the main categories of shade-loving plants, with some winning combinations
- Crafting your design through the year with images from Jenny Rose Carey's garden at Northview
Jenny Rose Carey is an English American with a deep passion for guiding people in their gardening endeavors. As an avid and practical gardener, she shares insights gained from decades of both successes and failures, embracing a conversational approach reminiscent of learning from your favorite chatty neighbor. Stay connected with Jenny on Instagram @NorthviewGarden, or sign up for her monthly email filled with garden photos, delightful quotes, and practical yet beautiful gardening tips.
- Registration will close just before the session begins or when the "seats" are full.
- Each person will be given a unique login code that cannot be shared. Only one person/device will be allowed to enter the session with each login code.
DAN BENARCIK, CHANTICLEER
Dan is passionate about plants, the beauty within gardens, and the people that visit them. His focus is always the people-plant relationship. He sees it every day at Chanticleer, the public garden where he has worked for 27 years. He loves to share what he knows, and learn from those willing to share.
OTHER SPEAKERS IN THE 2023 WEBINAR SERIES
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"Thanks for all the inspiration!! I’m still making notes." — Kristina
"This talk was so fantastic!! Will be watching it multiple times to make sure I get all the information that I missed the first three times." — Maryann
"Appreciate having the notes with the names of the plants mentioned. Thank you." — Mary
"Wonderful information. Can hardly wait to do some additional planting." — Georgia
"This was fantastic! I’m just starting so this was such perfect information. Thank you!" — Linda
"Such an amazing presentation, I’m so inspired and can’t wait to get in the garden! Thank You." — Michael
We will never sell or distribute your email to any other parties or organizations.
This page will be updated as the schedule fills out and dates are confirmed.
See more online classes