A JOURNEY THROUGH YOUR GARDEN WITH DAVID CULP
Pictured: Flowers in the garden at Brandywine Cottage. Photo by: Rob Cardillo.
Up Next: A JOURNEY THROUGH YOUR OCTOBER GARDEN
Thursday, October 27th at 6PM EST*Register Now
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE
Registration fee: $20
See below for important information and a sneak peek at what we'll be discussing in this next webinar.
*If you're unable to join us at that time, all those who are registered will receive a follow-up email that includes the show notes, plant list, and access to view a recorded version.
IN THE OCTOBER WEBINAR:
- Foliage Color: Taking a closer look at trees, shrubs, and other elements of color in your autumn garden
- Planning for Your Winter Garden: Keep your winter garden beautiful with hardscape, trees, and late-winter/early-spring blooming plants
- More bulbs: Discover more unusual bulb varieties to freshen your spring garden look
- Registration fee of $20 for each webinar.
- Registration will close just before the session begins or when the "seats" are full.
- Each person will be given a unique login code that cannot be shared. Only one person/device will be allowed to enter the session with each login code.
- If you're unable to join us at that time, all those who are registered will receive a follow-up email that includes the show notes, plant list, and access to view a recorded version.
CAN I PAY WITH A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD AND NOT OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
Yes, you can! Here's how:
- Click the Register Now button in the email
- Enter your name & email address on the Webinar Registration form
- Click "Pay & Register"
- Click "Continue to PayPal"
- Leave the email & password blank here and scroll down. Under the "Log In" box there is an option "Pay with Debit or Credit Card"
- Click there and pay as a guest
We will never sell or distribute your email to any other parties or organizations.
Dig deeper into the monthly insights and inspiration behind the Journey Through Your Garden series with these books by David Culp:
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE WEBINARS
"Thank you so much for running these webinars, especially at this time of year. And thank you for the notes although I’ve avidly been taking my own. I feel like I’m in a fireside chat with David and you, and I just love Ted (David's dog)." — Isabel B.
"Thank you for a most interesting program. I had just coincidentally finished reading The Layered Garden. Learning more about David’s garden and his philosophy was a welcome treat while waiting for mine to come to life here in snowy Rhode Island. I look forward to the next talk." — Dale F.
"I have to thank you and all who contribute to this awesome sharing of time, knowledge, artistry, precision, and friendship in gardening. My daughter and I visited David's garden several years ago, and we love visiting again through the book and the lectures. We are blown away by the attention to detail and the wealth of amazing information you compile and share afterwards. You are all so wonderful! David is such a talent and such a blast! It's pure joy and so valuable to us during these frightening times. Thank you all!" — Paula F.
"Excellent presentation! David's depth of knowledge is incredible!" — Laura P.
"I always ALWAYS love these presentations. David does a wonderful job. Thank you!" — Mary Ann N.
"As always, a wonderful presentation! Feeds my soul and gives me great ideas. The plant list is very helpful. I look forward to the notes. Thank you!" — Phyllis M.
"Every session gets better and better, and getting to know David's garden has been a gift. Thank you David and Jim, and everyone who has worked so hard to bring this to all of us!" — Anon.
"Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your presentations. You give me great ideas for my garden and yard. Looking forward to the next showing!" — Lori B.
"This was fantastic! I am so inspired by David and his work. His knowledge and love of all things in the garden and natural world is wonderful. I look forward to these webinars with anticipation. Thank you, David and the Garden Design team." — Melissa
"This was a wonderful presentation. Thank you for showing the beauty of this glorious season! I truly enjoy these presentations and David's philosophy on gardening and life." — Katherine L.
See more online classes