A JOURNEY THROUGH YOUR GARDEN WITH DAVID CULP
Pictured: Flowers in the garden at Brandywine Cottage. Photo by: Rob Cardillo.
UP NEXT: A JOURNEY THROUGH YOUR OCTOBER GARDEN
Tuesday, Oct. 12 at 6PM EST
We will never sell or distribute your email to any other parties or organizations.
A COUPLE OF CHANGES FOR THE FALL SESSIONS:
- There will limited "seating" for each webinar. This will allow David to get more in depth on the topics you're really there for.
- There will be a registration fee of $20 for each webinar. Charging this nominal fee will not only allow us to continue producing these informative and entertaining sessions for you, it also means that we can provide you with:
- More thorough show notes, including a complete plant list
- A longer Q & A session at the end of each webinar
- An extended window of 30 days in which to watch the recorded version.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
A Journey Through Your October Garden–Tues*, Oct 12 at 6PM EST (*Note the change of day for October)
A Journey Through Your November Garden–Thur, Nov 11 at 6PM EST
Attendees for each session will receive priority registration for the next event.
Dig deeper into the monthly insights and inspiration behind the Journey Through Your Garden series with these books by David Culp:
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE WEBINARS
"Thank you so much for running these webinars, especially at this time of year. And thank you for the notes although I’ve avidly been taking my own. I feel like I’m in a fireside chat with David and you, and I just love Ted (David's dog)." — Isabel B.
"Thank you for a most interesting program. I had just coincidentally finished reading The Layered Garden. Learning more about David’s garden and his philosophy was a welcome treat while waiting for mine to come to life here in snowy Rhode Island. I look forward to the next talk." — Dale F.
"I have to thank you and all who contribute to this awesome sharing of time, knowledge, artistry, precision, and friendship in gardening. My daughter and I visited David's garden several years ago, and we love visiting again through the book and the lectures. We are blown away by the attention to detail and the wealth of amazing information you compile and share afterwards. You are all so wonderful! David is such a talent and such a blast! It's pure joy and so valuable to us during these frightening times. Thank you all!" — Paula F.
See more online classes