Another plant of note was the first pink Hydrangea arborescens, called ‘Invincibelle Spirit’, the sales of which will support breast cancer awareness. And a new program called Pop, Drop & Grow [above], hailed as “the 30-second planter,” offering gardeners ready-made plant combos to slip easily into containers for instant gratification (and the liners are biodegradable)."
Award-winning horticulture and outdoor design
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice