The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
GARDEN DESIGN is currently working on a renovation of the James Beard Foundation's garden, a small garden in the back of a West Village brownstone, in New York City. Over the next few weeks, we'll be showing how the garden evolves over the course of its renovation and we'll be discussing some imporant points to consider when you renovate your own garden.