The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Few plants quickened the pulse of Victorian-era collectors more than the seemingly humble fern (see “Ancient Beauty”). It's safe to say that the specimen above, the Athyrium ‘Ghost’ fern, with its luminous, silvery fronds, would have caused a stir had it been discovered back then.