The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Paul Keyes, a member of our Garden Design Advisory Board and a landscape architect, writes about how a PBS documentary about Philip Johnson ended up serving as a lifelong inspiration for him in his work. (Above, Johnson's Glass House in New Canaan, Connecticut.)