The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Landscape designer Stephen Suzman likes the groundcover species Senecio mandraliscae for its fast growth and distinctive chalky-blue fleshy foliage. A native of South Africa, it grows 12 to 18 inches tall with masses of 3- to 4-inch pencil-like leaves. For more, visit Great Garden Plants.