The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
This year's Winter Antiques Show at the Park Avenue Armory will feature over 70 exhibitors, including Barbara Israel's Garden Antiques. Among the goodies she'll have at her booth are a pair of Continental recumbent stone deer with cast-iron antlers; a rare pair of cast-iron urns on pedestals, made in the 1890s by W. Spence Cork Street Foundry, of Dublin; and a carved sandstone Dog of Alciciades, from the 1700s. With net proceeds from the antiques show going to East Side House Settlement, a social-services non-profit in the South Bronx, you can rest assured you're helping the community as well as beautifying your garden.