The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
On Monday, July 9, 2012, the San Diego Horticultural Society welcomes Monrovia Director of New Plants, Nicholas Staddon.
Nicholas will presents "Not Just for Show", an insider's view of the business of plant exploration.
Who are these dedicated plant people, where in the world are they going and what are they looking for?
Nicholas also will offer his picks for best new plants for our region that have become available in the last few years.