The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
SAVE THE DATE for an all-day seminar in San Francisco on the origin of the American Personal Garden. The seminar will explore the large-scale plantation garden to the small-scale private yard. Topics will cover history, preservation, design, estate, village community, and urban and suburban private gardens.
Speakers will include Wade Graham, author of American Eden: From Monticello to Central Park to Our Backyards: What Our Gardens Tell Us About Who We Are, and Peter J. Hatch, director of gardens and grounds at Monticello and author of Thomas Jefferson's Revolutionary Garden (to be published in spring 2012).