The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
A tour of 12 gardens in charming Marblehead Neck, Marblehead MA. Tickets are available for purchase ($25 fee) from Friday, June 17 through Sunday, June 26 at the Marblehead Museum & Historical Society offices as well as Marblehead High School. A map with garden locations will be provided when tickets are picked up.