In keeping with the Society’s mission to build communities of support for the Garden and cultivate the bond between people and plants, Garden Feast 2009 will celebrate the importance of sustainable garden practices and the necessity to conserve Earth's biological diversity. Garden Feast guests will enjoy a sumptuous mid-day meal crafted by McCall Associates. Festivities include a silent auction and a raffle for a magnificent seven-night stay for two in Paris, France with the choice of four private properties and the opportunity to tour the lovely Jardin du Luxembourg, or one of the many other fantastic Parisian gardens. Tickets start at $175.00; Information & Reservations: 415/564-3239 ext. 304
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice