WHO NEEDS SIGNAGE when you have eye-popping window boxes like these? I literally have to slow to a crawl when I pass Della Femina, a restaurant in East Hampton, N.Y., where three massive, foot-deep boxes grace the front of their brick storefront. They do a window-box extravaganza every year; this is what last year's boxes looked like in July. To read what's in them and some window-box care tips, head on over to my blog, casaCARA.
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice