The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Dance to the sound of live big band music while helping out Shrewsbury's fragrant garden for the blind. Tickets are $50 and include a night of music and dance with ball room dance demonstrations, as well as hors d'oeuvres and desserts. he Fragrant Garden is a non-profit whose purpose is to oversee the development and maintenance of a public garden in Shrewsbury for the benefit of the blind and visually impaired. It was formed by the Shrewsbury Garden Club.