The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Giant pumpkins from across the United States once again arrive at the Garden! Coming from near and far, these pumpkins are among the biggest the world has ever seen. Over the course of the Giant Pumpkin Carving Weekend, watch master carver Ray Villafane of Food Network fame and his team of five carvers transform these massive pumpkins into an over-the-top sculptural display of zombies and other unearthly creatures.