The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
The old rose 5-part workshop series is a designed to shepherd you through a year in the life of your old rose, ensuring that you enjoy both the flowers and the fruits of your labor.
Workshop #5 gives hands on experience on how to collect and prepare rose hips from your garden and use them to make rose hip jam, candy and syrup. Students will be able to take home what they make.
The Instructors are Stephen Scanniello, president of the Heritage Rose Foundation and Elizabeth Belk, horticulturist at Wyck.