The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Hear some of the region's brightest minds explore the science of light, then share your own bright ideas in an audience-participation StorySlam facilitated by First Person Arts.
Light-inspired refreshments and cocktails will be available for purchase during SmART Nights.
SmART Nights are free with purchase of timed admission tickets.
We recommend buying tickets in advance of your visit, as tickets are limited.
Director of Light Research and Professor of Neurology at Jefferson Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, George C. Brainard, Ph.D., discusses light and human health.
StorySlam follows with the theme "24/7."