The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Get exclusive access to private gardens in Connecticut and hear directly from the landscape architects and their patrons about the design process.
How do patrons and designers work together? What makes for a great, enduring collaboration? Garden Dialogues provides unique opportunities for small groups to visit some of today’s most beautiful gardens created by some of the most accomplished designers currently in practice.
2 to 4pm | Redding
Diamond Hill Gardens
Richard Hartlage, AHBL
This eight-acre estate garden features native meadows, sunken gardens, woodland walks, sculpture and beautiful water features. The garden artfully balances rustic and sophisticated through the use of local stone and salvaged barn wood.