The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
This year we celebrate our 14th Annual Botanical Art Exhibit. Filoli has been a leader in the renewal of this art form, which combines the observational skills of the scientist and the sensibility of the artist. Part of our commitment is to sponsor an annual nation–wide juried exhibition to showcase the best of botanical art. Artworks selected this year will be displayed in the Visitor and Education Center while select pieces from our three major florilegia collections: the Filoli, the Banks’ and the Highgrove, will be displayed in the historic House. Come enjoy the West Coast’s most prominent botanical art exhibition.