The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Landscape architect Thomas L. Woltz, a partner of Nelson Byrd Woltz, has led designs for institutional and corporate projects here and abroad, as well as private gardens and farmland in a dozen states and New Zealand, worked in Venice for five years and has taught in the University of Virginia’s School of Architecture. He was instrumental in establishing his firm’s Conservation Agriculture Studio for best conservation management practices.
Series: $48 Member, Student/$60 General. Individual lectures: $20 Member, Student/$25 General. Reservations recommended, online at www.wavehill.org or by calling 718.549.3200 x216.