The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
During a sabbatical from law firm Debevoise & Plimpton, Barbara Paul Robinson worked as a gardener for Rosemary Verey at Barnsley House, in Gloucestershire, England. This transforming experience taught Barbara many lessons, about gardening and life. Rosemary Verey came to gardening late in life, was self taught, wrote her first of 18 books at 62 and achieved world fame. She is also the subject of a biography Barbara will publish next spring. The final lecture in the series takes place March 21.
Series: $48 Member, Student/$60 General. Individual lectures: $20 Member, Student/$25 General. Reservations recommended, online at www.wavehill.org or by calling 718.549.3200 x216.