The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Architect Larry J. Wente, a partner in the design firm Gertler & Wente Architects LLP, has had his high-profile work published widely. His Dutchess County property, where the integration of a barn-like home with the surrounding farmland and meadows intentionally blurs the line between house and garden, is a favorite on Garden Conservancy Open Days. In Wave Hill circles, he is known for spearheading the 2003 restoration of Wave Hill’s historic Marco Polo Stufano Conservatory.
Series: $48 Member, Student/$60 General. Individual lectures: $20 Member, Student/$25 General. Reservations recommended, online at www.wavehill.org or by calling 718.549.3200 x216.