The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
So, you just hired your brother's friend's neighbor-and dropped some hard-earned dollars-to design a beautiful website for your landscape design firm. You included gorgeous pictures of your work and some snappy copy to sell yourself. You're ready for the phone to start ringing. But will it? Will anyone actually find your website?