Free Weekly Newsletter
Join thousands of design-conscious readers for exclusive offers, gardening inspiration and innovative design solutions for enjoying outdoor spaces.
Sign Up Today
We will never sell or distribute your email to any other parties or organizations.
Prep the eggs for dying:
1. Cut a length of pantyhose that's slightly longer than the egg and cut it open so that the pantyhose becomes a rectangular piece of material.
2. Gently smooth out the leaves or petals of the herbs, plants or flower you have chosen on top of your egg.
3. Carefully cover the egg and the leaves with the fabric.
4. Stretch the fabric so that it lies taut against the egg.
5. Gather the fabric and tie it tightly with some string.