One of the breakout stars of the University of Florida caladium program, with a romantic combination of translucent-rose background, deep-rose veins, a dainty green edge and a slight seersucker texture. Smaller leaves (6 to 12 inches) on shorter plants make this cultivar ideal for containers and small gardens. Does well in sun or shade. caladiums.com, caladiumsonline.com, caladiumworld.com, brentandbeckysbulbs.com, happinessfarms.com, parkseed.com
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice