One of the overachiever offspring from the prolific caladium-breeding program at the University of Florida. Traditionally white has been a favorite caladium color, and this one stays fresh and crisp looking longer than other white cultivars, and has larger leaves (to 2 feet). Against the snowy background, fine spidery green veins are etched, ending at a thin green edge. caladiumworld.com, brentandbeckysbulbs.com, caladiums.com, caladiumsonline.com, happinessfarms.com, parkseed.com
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice