The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
However, first, I am wondering how I should seal the fiberglass that coats the deck. I plan in putting a teak parquet over the fiberglass but want to make sure the deck does not leak.I love the wonderful ideas I get from your magazine. Thanks