The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Making its home in a variety of climates, including your own garden or Northern Ireland, the purple saxifrage (Saxifraga oppositifolia) grows happily even in the harshest of climates, making it the only small flowering plant to survive one of the highest and coldest altitudes in the world - the arctic tundra of the Swiss Alps.