The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Trapp’s own store is a great resource for antiques, but he also recommends retailers like Target, Restoration Hardware, and Pottery Barn for affordable, more contemporary accessories. “They carry a younger mix of items that pair well with older pieces,” he says. Take a look at the accents and furnishings that make Michael Trapp's home and garden a curious place.