The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Looking for a new blossom for your Easter vases? How about a lily with three times as many petals as traditional Liliums? Designed primarily for the cut flower market, Roselilies have some very unique attributes: an absence of pollen, a lighter fragrance, and a very long vase life. Check your local florist for two varieties ('Belonica' and 'Fabiola'); the others will be available later in 2012 and 2013.