The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
If you think vintage garden furniture and patent leather don’t belong together, be warned: Cheryl Maeder of Gardenhouse in West Palm Beach, Florida, is putting an end to that. Maeder scours the country for well-made antiques. Boasting bold fabrics (see the patent-leather trim on this slipper chair), a rainbow of paint colors and her husband’s talents (Gary Antonio is an artist and metal sculptor), Maeder reimagines her finds in the freshest of ways. gardenhousedecor.net