The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Bake up to four pizzas at a time in this wood-fired outdoor oven by venerable Italian maker Fontana Forni. In little time, a small fire will stoke the roomy, pizza-stone-lined chamber up to 700 degrees for authentic brick-oven flavoring. The on-off convection feature lets heat circulate and allows for even cooking. The oven is 53 inches deep by 47 inches wide by 64 inches high with shelving extended; 750 pounds. 843-667-9101, tuscanimports.com