The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Dining on lobster needn’t be intimidating when you’ve got handy tools like these from Williams-Sonoma: Lobster Picks, the Lobster Pliers (only at select stores), and the Mauviel copper 1/3-quart butter warmer (only at select stores). The Flipper bamboo cutting board was designed by chef and author Curtis Stone; flip the board in its tray (not shown) to keep your meat and veggie chopping surfaces separate. 877-812-6235, williams-sonoma.com. The woven and stain-resistant outdoor fabric, Coordonnee by DelGreco Textiles is from the Paule Marrot Editions collection; shown in Nuit. 866-485-4080, delgrecotextiles.com