The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
The Corten series is considered to be Tiles of Spain manufacturer TAU’s most popular collection and one of the most avant garde in architectural tile solutions, and the release of two new collections, Corten Energy and Corten Night, will only help bolster that reputation. Inspired by metal in its purest state, these collections of porcelain stoneware (made with 45% recycled materials) were created using a technique that polishes the material to give it a fire-like and iridescent effect. The tiles are available in four size formats and two finishes: natural and polished. tauceramica.com