The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Looking ahead at fashion and interior-design trends, Gloster tells one of its two color stories for 2010 with a bold palette of yellows and grays. Called Yellow, the collection includes eight fabrics that put modern design into your outdoor room (pictured on the new Havana all-weather wicker ottoman and chair: ottoman cushion in Cactus, seat cushion in Bloom, back cushion in Sierra and throw pillow in Harvest). Go to gloster.com to find the nearest retailer.