The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Designed to produce a clear sheet of water, the Smooth Flow Radius Scupper is fully polished and extends 4" or more from the wall. Manufactured in copper and stainless steel with fully welded seams which includes a 1-1/2" female inlet, fully welded in the back. The inlet is also available in the bottom by custom order. In addition, the scuppers can be made to fit a concave and convex radius wall. The multi-chambered design with an angled baffle allows for a smooth, thick equal flow. These scuppers do not clog therefore no filter or rock trap needed. The standard lip is 10-1/2". fountainsunique.com