The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
From New York to Singapore, vertical gardens are popping up everywhere as space-saving solutions with a decorative edge. Framed by unpretentious wood planks, Smith & Hawken’s Living Wall is a modern alternative with a farmhouse flair. Price includes cedar frame, two planting panels, watering and collection trays, legs and hardware. 800-776-3336, smithandhawken.com