The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Sina Pearson studied textile design at Cranbrook, worked with minimalist Ward Bennett and is known for superbly nuanced colors. Her satin-sheen Pergola stripe is symmetrical; the Courtyard stripe is “syncopated”; and all work together. Call 212-366-1146 or see sinapearson.com.