The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
The traditional wing chair was designed to be drawn up to the hearth, protecting you from cold drafts while gathering the warming heat of the fire. With their Wing Lounge Chair (shown here in silver), Richard Shultz Design has updated this classic form for use in our outdoor rooms. When used in a circular or rectangular grouping around a fire pit or table, our Wing Chair provides enclosure and protection. See list of trade showrooms at richardschultz.com.