The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Here’s how to add the glow of Moonlight Solar Lanterns to your next garden party: 1) Find a sunny place, and 2) hang them up. The globes take it from there — no wires, no plugs. Solar-fed batteries inside the weather-resistant lanterns spend the day absorbing sunlight and the evening offering it back — as much as six hours worth of soft LED glow following a particularly sunny day. New this spring: an elegant combination of black and white. Ten-inch rounds come in eight festive colors; Silk Effects come in shimmery metallics. www.gardenbasket.com — Lisa Cregan