The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
It may be a long way from London to Grafton, Wisconsin, but Andy Morter's wicker lamps with translucent diffusers, called Mambajamba, clearly invoke the cigar-shaped form of Sir Norman Foster's Swiss Re tower. Call 800-343-1954 or see shadyladylighting.com.