The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Every luau looks better by firelight. The Lympos torch, with its elevated stainless-steel bowl and wooden handle, is high-style tiki. Shown with the optional Baso wall-mounted hook (floor stands also available), it runs on regular tiki-lamp oil and stands 61 inches high. By Flöz Design for Blomus. blomus.com