The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Easton’s Eye (left): Known as America’s top classicist designer, David Easton brings sophisticated, muted color to his outdoor fabrics collection for Lee Jofa. His Fenice Stripe has an aged, muted quality that evokes a grand country house. Call 800-453-3563 or see leejofa.com.
New Simple (right): In keeping with her restrained Chicago modernist style, Holly Hunt has introduced the Great Outdoors textile group, including a simple, modern half-inch stripe, shown here in Sandbar. Two yarn colors (sand and cream) in the stripe create visual depth. Call 800-320-3145 or see hollyhunt.com.