The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Kimberlee Keswick's planter box collection now includes the Avondale. It may be inspired by the designs of 18th century cabinetmaker Thomas Chippendale, but the look is totally updated. The planters come in two sizes (H: 35"x W: 30" x D 30" and H: 29" x W: 24" x D24") and are custom hand-crafted from aluminum in one of seven colors: almond (pictured), black, bronze, lead, olive, orchid and sage (powder coat finishes available). Custom sizes and colors are also available. kimberleekeswick.com