The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
The Pasadena Outdoor Fireplace’s namesake city is more than a cork’s throw south of Napa Valley, but the Arts and Crafts styling inspired by the work of early 20th-century architects Greene & Greene, whose designs are found throughout Pasadena, will capture Northern California’s magical light long after the sun sets. The wood-burning fireplace is constructed of high-grade stainless steel that will not stain, rust or patina. The bowl design features a choice of ginkgo (shown) or oak leaf patterns. 800-868-1699, kalamazoogourmet.com