The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Bringing art to the lowliest, Seattle-based Iron Age Designs recycles engine blocks and brake drums to create cast-iron drainage grates like no other. A variety of shapes and sizes are offered; this lazy-eights style is called Janis. Call 206-276-0925 or see ironagegrates.com.