The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Italian manufacturer Imola Gres’ versatile, quartzite-inspired Area collection of tiles was designed to be perfectly suitable for outdoor use. The colored-body porcelain tiles were decorated by means of an innovative process consisting of the dry application of glazes and colors, which created deep, lush options like Avorio (Ivory), Grigio (Gray), Sabbia (Sand), Oro (Gold) and Rosso (Red). imolagres.com; find American distributors through the Italian Trade Commission’s Dealer Search.