The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
In the market for a goddess? Haddonstone has added Poetry and Music to its wide-ranging catalog of fine, cast-stone garden-ornament outdoor offerings. The 6-foot-tall figures call to mind the Greek muses and are replicas of statues dating to 1880, originally installed at Leazes Park in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. Music (pictured) holds a classical lyre in her left hand while Poetry clutches a bound volume of verse. Haddonstone’s cast-limestone process produces a material that looks and weathers just like stone, with a surface texture similar to beautiful Portland limestone. haddonstone.com — Lisa Cregan