The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
If you think an umbrella is an umbrella, consider Gandia Blasco’s Ensombra, a reinvention of an idea, inspired by a fold-up flamenco fan. The garden parasol’s 87-inch Formica “blades” cast a pinwheel-shaped “sombra” or shadow. Call 212-421-6701 or see gandiablasco.com.