The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Gandia Blasco’s super-chic Chiringato counter — named after Spain’s beachside bars called chiringuitos and the Spanish word for “cat,” the firm’s logo — has translucent sides. Use two or three Chiringatos as versatile sectionals. Top it off with a canopy framed in anodized aluminum and plastic fabric. Canopy available in three sizes, shown is the double. 212-421-6701, gandiablasco.com